"THE CONTACT CENTER IS EFFECTIVE AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 20 YEARS. IT WOULD BE MADNESS TO INVENT IT ALL OVER AGAIN”.
In order to be successful in strategies 2.0 it is not necessary to destroy what we have done until now. We just need to evolve.
This is one of the concepts explained by Roberto Robles, director of Technology and Innovation at GSS Group, last February 14th in an event organized by Altitude Software, in the frame of the seminar “Tecnología a la Carta” which takes place in Madrid under the name of “#socialcontactcenter: managing customers experiences”.
Roberto Robles presented the new tool created and developed by GSS for the management of customers on social media. E2MO (Effective Engagement Multichannel Operations) is a software suite that allows us to go beyond the reputation reports. The tool integrates the social media with the contact center, in order to monitor customers, generate engagement, and transform these transactions in sales.
During the presentation Roberto Robles explained a series of aspects related with the management of clients 2.0:
• It is easier to adapt the new contact channels in our contact center than to create a social contact center from zero. The contact center has many years of experience and it is all about taking advantage of this fact.
• We don’t need to analyze the entire web universe: In order to plan a successful strategy 2.0 we have to choose correctly where and with who to interact.
• The companies are oriented towards reputation, but they are not acting, as they only see the negative consequences, instead of the whole benefit that can be extracted from this channel.
• The social client wants to finish the process in a 2.0 environment. Providing a toll telephone number to finish the contact, is a sure guarantee of failure in 80% of the cases.
• Through the social contact center we can carry out a business intelligence 2.0 that can report million euro opportunities.
• Technology is not everything. First you have to define a strategy, and then use the technology to implement it.
• At the time of trusting in a tool for the management of social media in the contact center, it is very important to count on a universal searcher based on Spanish semantics. Additionally, the analysis of automatic sentiment is limited, that is why there is the need to calibrate the sentiment.
• The tool for social media management has to be able to establish work flows as in the contact center, in skill and multi- skill.
You can see the whole video of the presentation below:
Have you heard about the Active Commercial Listening? Learn here.