"Grupo GSS, en Junta Directiva de APECCO."
Pertaining to APECCO gives us the possibility to position the GSS brand in Peru on all levels (commercial, institution, political) and we are going to be able to be part of the shared objectives we have in Peru so that contact centers as a whole have a greater role in business and especially as a service as it is still quite unknown. As an association, we are going to do the following:
• Represent the contact center industry in the national and international market, before the regulatory authorities, suppliers and the community in general in an effort to ensure a good reputation, prestige, continuity and the best performance possible for the contact center industry.
• Generate standards and a code of ethics that governs our industry.
• Foster the generation of formal employment in accordance with the law and stimulate the use of best employment practices as well as professionalize the industry.
• Establish and disseminate a set of metrics that can determine growth, development and the competitive level of the industry in mobile times.
• Actively participate and promote participation in all forums or debates on industry-related topics.
• Make it so that Peru is a recognized brand in the Spanish speaking world by exporting the highest quality contact center services.
• Promote the competitiveness of the Peruvian contact center industry given that it's labor intensive.